The Trimble® GreenSeeker® crop sensing system helps you effectively and precisely manage crop inputs on-the-go. With GreenSeeker, you can address field variability by applying the right amount of fertiliser, in the right place, at the right time.
• Create a high-yielding environment for your crop togrow
• Reduce nutrient input costs by eliminating excess application
• Eliminate the need for application maps or agronomist recommendations
• Operate night or day, and in fog or clouds
The GreenSeeker system uses optical sensors to measure and quantify the variability of the crop. It then creates a targeted prescription to treat the crop variability. Use GreenSeeker to apply your UAN, UREA, and NH3 to help increase crop yields and ultimately increase your profitability.
• Provides instant sidedress fertiliser application for inputs such as nitrogen
• Uses optical sensors to measure and quantify crop health—or vigor
• Compatible with both the TMX-2050™ display and FmX® integrated display
• Works with most variable rate controllers and delivery systems
• Can be mounted on booms on most sprayers/spreaders